Few places in the world hold such a wonderful variety of
natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It is a rare combination of long array
of snow capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, and turbulent rivers with deep
gorges, hot springs and picturesque villages inhabited by simple and friendly
local people. This trek takes you far away from the vehicular movement, in to
the land of the standing mountains.
This trek offers spectacular mountain scenery and an extremely diverse cultural experience along with the vast landscape. The trail follows north of the main Himalayan range, to the dry Tibetan-like trans-Himalaya. It is enjoyable and no technical knowledge is required to undertake this trek.
This trek can be undertaken in all days of year. The Thorung La pass is becoming easier to cross every year due to the growing developments in this region. You can start the trail from both directions but anticlockwise is best due to steepness of the trail. If you like physical activity in the outdoors, the Annapurna round will be a appropriate and challenging experience.
Day 16: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus
· All necessary permits for Annapurna trek.
· Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by bus.
· Bhulbhule to Syange or forward by shared jeep.
· Marpha to Tatopani and Tatopani to Pokhara by Bus.
One Professional Trekking guide and one
porter (one porter can carry 18 kilo
of luggage and share between two clients. So both clients are suggested to
bring 9 kilo of luggage) and their wages and salaries.
· Insurance for the trekking staffs.
· 2 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 Night in Pokhara on BB Plan.
· Accommodation on a normal lodge during trek.
· First aid kit for trekking staffs.
Good equipment for
your guide and porter to trek (wind jacket, Water bottle, hiking shoes).
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Send Quick Email