Dhorpatan trek is off the beaten path trail of Dhaulagiri trekking region. Dhorpatan hunting reserve is also an attractive destination, controlled hunting allowed with proper license and certain seasons in the year. Dhorpatan is the only one destination in Nepal where authorization for hunting is permitted. Dhorpatan trek offers an opportunity to discover areas that still exist without being affected by western influences.
Finally, today is the last day of your Nepal program. After having breakfast, you will pack your luggage, get fresh and check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the International airport to catch the flight for your onward destination.
· All airport pickups and drops.
· All ACAP & TIM's permit & entrance fees.
· 3 night accommodation in Kathmandu hotel in Full Board basis.
· All land transportation.
· One Professional Tour leader.
· 11 nights twin sharing accommodation in Full Board basis throughout the trekking.
· One Professional Group leader and Porter with their wages and salaries.
Note: One porter can carry 18 kilo of luggage and share between two clients. So clients are suggested to bring 9 kilo of luggage.
equipment for your guide and porter to trek (wind jacket, Water bottle,
Food and Drinks / Beverages bills.
Entrance fees at all heritage sites during sightseeing.
Nepal re-entry Visa (multiple entry visas are available)
Extras cost for up-grading rooms at hotels if/when applicable.
· Donations in Temples, schools, Monasteries, etc
· Personal trekking gear.
· First aid kit (for you)
Rescue evacuation Insurance of any kind.
Send Quick Email