· Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket for you and trekking guide.
· All necessary permits to trek.
· One Professional Trekking guide and one porter (one porter can carry 18 kilo of luggage and share between two clients. So both clients are suggested to bring 9 kilo of luggage) and their wages and salaries.
· Three times food during the treks (breakfast, lunch, dinner).All necessary land transportation as mentioned in the itinerary by the private vehicle.
· Insurance for the trekking staffs
· Accommodation on a normal lodge during trek
· First aid kit for trekking staffs
· Good equipment for your guide and porter to trek
· A kit bag for you to put all luggage
• Drinks / Beverages bills for you
• Tipping (Tips)
• Personal Expenses
• Entrance fees for temple and monastery
• Donations in Temples, schools, Monasteries, etc
• Personal trekking gears
• First aid kit (for you)
• Emergency Rescue evacuation
• Insurance of any kind
Everest Base Camp Trek
Send Quick Email